Breckenridge Free Ride & the Town of Breckenridge offers many park and ride opportunities. We want to get you out of your car and we’ll get you to wherever you need to go in Breckenridge. Parking lots are identified on the Free Ride’s System Map.
Skier drop-off is available in the 15-minute parking area on the south side of Watson Avenue across from Breckenridge Station. There is no stopping or parking allowed on Watson Avenue or inside the transit horseshoe.
Gondola Lots – pay parking lots are located on the north and south sides of the Breck Connect Gondola. These lots are the most convenient for access to the Breckenridge Station transit center and Gondola. Pay parking is also available at the Beaver Run Lot. Contact the Ski Area for rates and more information. Breckenridge Ski Resort (970-453-5000)
FREE after 3:00PM
Avoid I-70 traffic! All Town and Ski area paid parking lots are FREE after 3pm. Traffic leaving Breckenridge on Highway 9 as well as I-70 is heavily congested between 1pm and 6pm. If you paid to park, use your paid parking coupon after 3pm for deals at participating businesses. Some deals do not require a paid parking coupon. (Please do not remove the parking coupon from your vehicle until after 3pm). Click here to download the free mobile app to get the latest deals.
IMPORTANT PARKING INFORMATION
- The Town of Breckenridge does not allow parking on residential or commercial streets, thoroughfares, alleys or easements within the Town unless specifically posted.
- Where posted, parking on the street often has a time-limit associated with it.
- Parking is prohibited in all Town of Breckenridge operated parking lots between 2 am and 6am during the months of November - April.
- See overnight parking information for locations and how to obtain overnight parking permits.
- Parking restrictions are strictly enforced.
- Sleeping or camping in vehicles is not permitted in any Town lot or public street.
- Other restrictions may apply.
- Always check signs before parking.