The Free Ride logo is copyrighted and cannot be used in photos or video for commercial purposes without the express written permission of the Breckenridge Free Ride.
In today’s world, there are also safety and security concerns related to unauthorized photo taking and videography.
Commercial filming opportunities do require a permit to be issued by the Town of Breckenridge. Learn more here.
Free Ride Filming Guidelines
- No commercial photography/videography without prior authorization and consent from the Free Ride
- Only permissible in public areas
- Hand held equipment only, no tripods are permitted
- No photography/videography inside moving vehicles for privacy and safety reasons
- No flash photography, especially into oncoming transit vehicles
- Photography/videography must not interfere with passenger safety or movement at any time
- Free Ride operations must not be impeded